Re: [libreoffice-documentation] What baffles users? What help do they need?

Cathy Crumbley kirjoitti 16.11.2018 klo 6.43:
*Asking Users Directly*

Have there been focus groups or similar initiatives for understanding user needs?

Has the UX team conducted strategies for obtaining user feedback?

There have been surveys: https://design.blog.documentfoundation.org/category/survey/

Such surveys are, of course, best-effort and the results cannot be seen as a proper representation of our user base.

TDF ran a tender for user metrics, but apparently got no quotes for it: https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2015/12/16/tender-to-develop-and-incorporate-usability-metrics-collection-for-libreoffice-201512-02/

Ilmari