[libreoffice-documentation] need simple graphic design suggestions

Hi All,

Those of us working on the next Calc user guide would like to establish uniform guidelines for annotating graphics, mostly screenshots. We plan to use Draw to produce arrows/lines with explanatory text.

Of course, we want the annotations to be clear and attractive as well as optimized for the visually impaired.

We are looking for ideas about specific colors and styles of arrows, text, text background, and borders.

Recommendations and examples of best practices would be helpful.

Cathy