[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] need simple graphic design suggestions
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] need simple graphic design suggestions
- From: Cathy Crumbley <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 15:58:21 -0500
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>, k-J LibreOffice <email@example.com>
Those of us working on the next Calc user guide would like to establish uniform guidelines for annotating graphics, mostly screenshots. We plan to use Draw to produce arrows/lines with explanatory text.
Of course, we want the annotations to be clear and attractive as well as optimized for the visually impaired.
We are looking for ideas about specific colors and styles of arrows, text, text background, and borders.
Recommendations and examples of best practices would be helpful.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] need simple graphic design suggestions||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] What baffles users? What help do they need?
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Master build servers now delivering first binaries for LO 6.3
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] need simple graphic design suggestions