[libreoffice-documentation] Master build servers now delivering first binaries for LO 6.3

Howdy,

When the daily build of Master finished downloading yesterday I found
myself opening the first binary of LO 6.3Alpha0.0.0

The software development work is cycling to a new version as it wraps up
the last.

I went right to the documentation workgroup on NC and added a 6.3 folder
for the getting started guide, (assuming that 6.1 and 6.2 versions are
already a lost cause) and would like to move the 6.0 files into it as the
starting spot for the 6.3 work.

So, tossing it out here.

Best wishes,

Drew