[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time
- From: Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2018 09:54:40 -0200
- To: LibreOffice Documentation <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice-l10n <email@example.com>
Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !
Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 19:30 CET
We will use the following jitsi meeting room
The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.
The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
(fill the pad with your topics)
See you later!
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator
Rio de Janeiro - Brasil - Local Time: UTC-03:00
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Draft Proposal for a 6.x Guides Template
- Next by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Master build servers now delivering first binaries for LO 6.3
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Month of LibreOffice - where have all the contributors gone?
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:30 Berlin Time