Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Changes and fixes in Nextcloud for ODFAuthors

Il 13/11/2018 15:24, Olivier Hallot ha scritto:
Hi Luca

Em 12/11/2018 22:48, Luca Daghino @ Libero escreveu:
And... while trying to login to NextCloud right now, I'm forwarded to
this page:

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/apps/user_saml/saml/acs
Can you contact hostmaster at thedocumentfoundation dot org explaining
the issue?

Regards

Sure!

Thank you Olivier! :)