[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Request to update Chapter 14 of GS guide regarding extensions

Actually I went ahead and grabbed the Chapter 14 file from the current GS
guide and updated the text for this, just now.

So, I can put this up the NC server.

Should I create a new directory for a new guide number or just put it into
the feedback folder for the 6.0 guide?

The subject of changing workflow to support minor changes and republishing
the pdf has been talked about but it hasn't been settled how that would
work.

Drew