[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] Re: Request to update Chapter 14 of GS guide regarding extensions
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] Re: Request to update Chapter 14 of GS guide regarding extensions
- From: Drew Jensen <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2018 11:53:44 -0500
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
Actually I went ahead and grabbed the Chapter 14 file from the current GS
guide and updated the text for this, just now.
So, I can put this up the NC server.
Should I create a new directory for a new guide number or just put it into
the feedback folder for the 6.0 guide?
The subject of changing workflow to support minor changes and republishing
the pdf has been talked about but it hasn't been settled how that would
On Wed, Nov 14, 2018 at 11:36 AM Drew Jensen <email@example.com>
> Using this as a place holder for this. (is there a better way already in
> Chapter 14, Customizing LO, should be updated to show that an extension
> can be added by dragging and dropping the oxt file onto the start center
> window. Doing show opens the Extension Manager and triggers the Add
> extension function.
> Best wishes,
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|[libreoffice-documentation] Request to update Chapter 14 of GS guide regarding extensions||Drew Jensen <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Request to update Chapter 14 of GS guide regarding extensions
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Indexing Clarification Needed
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Request to update Chapter 14 of GS guide regarding extensions