Request to update Chapter 14 of GS guide regarding extensions

Howdy,

Using this as a place holder for this. (is there a better way already in
place)

Chapter 14, Customizing LO, should be updated to show that an extension can
be added by dragging and dropping the oxt file onto the start center
window. Doing show opens the Extension Manager and triggers the Add
extension function.

Best wishes,

Drew

Actually I went ahead and grabbed the Chapter 14 file from the current GS
guide and updated the text for this, just now.

So, I can put this up the NC server.

Should I create a new directory for a new guide number or just put it into
the feedback folder for the 6.0 guide?

The subject of changing workflow to support minor changes and republishing
the pdf has been talked about but it hasn't been settled how that would
work.

Drew