Re: [libreoffice-documentation] REMIND: Documentation team call is today at --> 19:30 <-- Berlin Time

I'll be on the call but have a 14:30 (local time) appointment (scheduled a
couple weeks back) which I can not be late for so may need to leave early
depending on how long it goes.

This is a one time event so the 19:30 is fine with me going forward.

Talk to you soon,

Drew