REMIND: Documentation team call is today at --> 19:30 <-- Berlin Time

Hi Documentation Team (Guides, Help contents) !

Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 19:30 CET
(Berlin time).

We will use the following jitsi meeting room

https://jitsi.documentfoundation.org/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.

The documentation pad for the meeting minute is
https://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

Main topics
(Please add your agenda items to the pad)

See you later!

Sorry, I cannot make today's meeting.

Dave

I'll be on the call but have a 14:30 (local time) appointment (scheduled a
couple weeks back) which I can not be late for so may need to leave early
depending on how long it goes.

This is a one time event so the 19:30 is fine with me going forward.

Talk to you soon,

Drew