Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Tabbed notebook bar will no longer be experimental with 6.2 release

Hi Dan, all

Em 13/11/2018 15:06, Dan Lewis escreveu:
> +1 I have not done any work using the notebook bar so I have no idea
> how this will work. I also notice that Help for 6.2 Alpha1 does not
> have the menu entries correct. View > Toolbar Layout does not exist.
> It should be View > User Interface.
>
> Dan

All documentation produced for the guides on the Notebook Bar will be
shared "two way" with the Help pages on the subject.

The gaps between the software and the Help pages are being tackled,
although it's a chasing game.

@all: If you want to produce help pages just staying in the Contents
side and not on the "XML programmer" side, have a look at this welcome page:

https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/join-the-documentation-team/update-help-contents/

Kind regards

--
Olivier Hallot