[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Changes and fixes in Nextcloud for ODFAuthors
- Subject: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Changes and fixes in Nextcloud for ODFAuthors
- From: "Luca Daghino @ Libero" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2018 01:48:20 +0100
- To: email@example.com
Il 05/11/2018 17:21, Olivier Hallot ha scritto:
Hello fellow AuthorsHello Olivier,
This weekend we worked to fix the NextCloud service for Authors. The
issues were a few and all were fixed.
* The previous ODFAuthor share was a folder under my user ID and thus
was limited in size by the default TDF member storage. We created a
group folder where the limits were increased to a workable condition and
similar to the old Plone size.
* The existing files were moved from my share to the group folder (now I
can breathe !).
* Dave Barton is populating the new share with the relevant files picked
in the old Plone, reproducing the folder structure of the old file storage.
* As decided in the last doc team meeting, the ODFAuthors share was
renamed "LibreOffice Documentation" .
* Authors interested to join and access LibreOffice Documentation share
are invited to ask in this mailing list. I will assign their login to
the "odfauthors" group.
* we would like to invite other language communities to join the new
LibreOffice Documentation share in NextCloud, as Brazilians, Germans and
Turks already did.
* Everybody is invited to participate in our documentation team meeting
and every Wednesday at 19:00 (Berlin time)
I created the other day a folder for the Italian community in the new NextCloud space. Is it possible for you (or infra members) to move everything in odfauthors/LibreOffice/Italian to this new folder in nextcloud, maybe using scripts?
Or do we have to move all files manually?
And... while trying to login to NextCloud right now, I'm forwarded to this page:
where I see nothing but 3 buttons on the left (one is JSON)
Thank you! :)
- - - - - - - -
Debian Powered Linux Registered User #310800 at http://counter.li.org
No retreat baby no surrender
http://www.retenergie.it - coop di produttori e utilizzatori di energia da fonti rinnovabili
tad evaarthamaatra-nirbhaasaM svaruupa-shuunyam iva samaadhiH
Sanskrit - Realize it's the common language ;-)
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Changes and fixes in Nextcloud for ODFAuthors||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Changes and fixes in Nextcloud for ODFAuthors||Dave Barton <firstname.lastname@example.org>|
|[libreoffice-documentation] Changes and fixes in Nextcloud for ODFAuthors||Olivier Hallot <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Changes and fixes in Nextcloud for ODFAuthors
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Indexing Clarification Needed
- Previous by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Changes and fixes in Nextcloud for ODFAuthors
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Changes and fixes in Nextcloud for ODFAuthors