Re: [libreoffice-documentation] Changes and fixes in Nextcloud for ODFAuthors

Il 06/11/2018 11:13, Olivier Hallot ha scritto:
Em 05/11/2018 21:41, Luca Daghino @ Libero escreveu:
Would you please create an account for me (italian l10n team
coordinator for guides, wiki, website), using luca.daghino@libero.it ?

I already have access through the unified login procedure, in case
that matters.

Please also write me the necessary link to login.

Thank you!

Luca :)

Hi Luca

Done!