Re: [libreoffice-documentation] What will happen with odfauthors.org?

Hello Jean

Em 08/11/2018 04:02, Jean Weber escreveu:
> Olivier,
> When LO documentation is no longer using the Plone installation at
> odfauthors.org, what will happen with the website and domain name?
> Will there be a page left on the site summarizing where the work has
> gone? Or will the website be closed down completely? If the website
> does not remain, what will happen with the domain name?
> Thank you.
> Regards, Jean

The Plone installation will be of no use by LibreOffice Documentation
team. Security best practices advises to remove the service and we will
do when no other community uses it anymore. A full backup will exist
just before shutdown, just in case. A static page or a redirection
showing where the work is being carried is easy to set.

For documentation production purposes odfauthors.org will not be used
anymore. TDF owns the name odfauthors.org and it will be good to
continue to maintain the name under its ownership and management.

Kind regards

--
Olivier Hallot
LibreOffice Documentation Coordinator