Calc 6.2 Guide and LibreOffice Online

Howdy,

Just want to put this out as a question as the files begin to be updated.

I was just now looking over the wiki page
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Development/Calc/6.x
and noticed at least two places where LibreOffice Online was mentioned.

This raises the question regarding what if anything the Calc 6.2 Guide
should include regarding the online presentation of the application?

If we do make note of LibreOffice Online should the details be spread out
among the current chapter structure or perhaps add a chapter specifically
for LibreOffice Online with what is supported and what is not supported
and/or changes to how it supported between the desktop instance and the web
interface?

Drew

My vote would go for not making references to LibreOffice Online within
the existing chapters. It might create confusion for the reader and
apart from that I'm lazy :wink: Maybe we could add a specific chapter or annex.

Dave