About Corrections to Getting Started 6.0

Hi,

I have spotted some errors while taking a look at the "Customizing LibreOffice" chapter of the guide.

Do we usually make corrections to the already published versions of the guides?

Cheers,
Muhammet

Hello Muhammet,

Well, first thing is you picked an odd week to ask. Olivier has decided to
take the week off, the nerve of some people :wink:

However, in the last few team meetings the idea of 'patching' the
documentation has been discussed. This is particularly the case for the
on-line versions of the documents, printed versions would be a different
situation.

What has not been worked out is exactly how to implement a work flow for
this.

I would suggest then that if you can plan to join in the next documentation
on-line meeting (jitsi) which should on Wednesday of next week (Oct 17th at
19:00 Berlin Time).

Best wishes

Drew

Hi Drew,

Sorry for the late response. Missed this email.

Hello Muhammet,

Well, first thing is you picked an odd week to ask. Olivier has decided to
take the week off, the nerve of some people :wink:

Olivier came online and suggested to add my corrections as suggestion to the draft version on 6.1 branch. And I added them as comments there.

However, in the last few team meetings the idea of 'patching' the
documentation has been discussed. This is particularly the case for the
on-line versions of the documents, printed versions would be a different
situation.

What has not been worked out is exactly how to implement a work flow for
this.

I would suggest then that if you can plan to join in the next documentation
on-line meeting (jitsi) which should on Wednesday of next week (Oct 17th at
19:00 Berlin Time).

Unfortunately I couldn't attend the meeting because it was conflicting with the Design Meeting.

Best wishes

Drew

Best,
Muhammet