Working with LibreOffice online and styles

Made a whooping change to the Pivot Table chapter for a 6.2 Calc Guide,
consisting of changing a date, a version number and assigning three custom
styles.

This last change was setting custom paragraph styles for numbered list
text. That required the use of LibreOffice desktop and then a upload
replacing the file on the NC server.

LO Online, it seems, only displays custom styles in the drop down list
which are used in the current document contents for any given type of
style.

A side note, the LOoL UI doesn't actually denote, that I could notice at
least, which types of styles is displaying in that list ( paragraph, list,
etc ) beyond of course the fact that the list of entries changes as the
cursors position moves through the document.

Also, the track changes is turned on for that file, and after updating the
odt with the numberd list style changes I went about changing some of the
default styling to the Libo styles. I noted that style changes are not
tracked, nor where they on the desktop right so.

Anyway - just a couple of observations from working with online package
today.

I think that we (me, if the list is OK with it) should invite folks with a
tdf nextcloud account, an interest and a little time, to feel free and
update that Calc Pivot Table chapter for what is there in version 6.2. I'm
going to assume some things have changed since version 4.1.

By invite I mean with an email to the dev list and a blurb on the dev irc
and by folks I mean the folks that read those forums :wink:

What do you think?

Thanks

Drew