GS6.0 Chapter 1

I have reviewed, revised and uploaded chapter 1 of GS6.0 to the feedback
folder on ODF Authors:

https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/feedback-lo-6.0/gs6001-introducing-libreoffice/view

The file contains 1 comment regarding a factual error in a note, which I
suggest the note be deleted. Otherwise this chapter should be ready for
publication after a final edit.

Dave

Hello Dave

I have reviewed and followed your suggestion to remove the note. I also
cleaned the file and set the image anchors to paragraph inside the
caption frames.

Some details on support for operating system and meny path also corrected.

The file is now on the Published folder, the master document is updated
with the a link to the new file and the *partial* PDF has also been
updated and can be dowloaded at

https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/HeSBL7tfZ6wd3Mb

Kind regards