Watermarks

I am not sure this is the right mailing list, but the Help instructions on creating watermarks on a page are out of date. It lists a link to do this as Format > Page > Background. It should be Format > Page > Area. Additional information should be added as the tabs available when this link telling how to use each of these choices as a water mark. Transparency probably needs to explained as well.

I did notice that the latest Writer Guide does mention how to do this in the discussion of how to add things to the background of a page.

Dan

HI Dan

I'll open a bug for the watermark help page content.

Kind regards
Olivier