GS6012 - Creating HTML Files

I have now uploaded chapter 12 of the GS6.0 guide to the published
folder on ODF Authors:
https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/english/getting-started/published-lo-6.0/gs6012-creatinghtmlfiles/view

With the removal of the Web Wizard from LO 6.0 the revision of this
chapter required major surgery and overhaul. I have checked the accuracy
of the content as best I can, but it would be greatly appreciated if
someone could spare a few moments to read through my revision and let me
know if they find anything I may have overlooked.

I am now working to complete chapter 1 Introducing LibreOffice asap.

Regards

Dave

I have downloaded a copy and do so. I have not used LibreOffice for this purpose for years, so it is going to be a learning experience. I will let everyone know what I find.

Dan