Documentation notes

Ive been reading over the Libreoffice documentation and wanted to note a
few things:

Both the section titles and the subsection titles (in green text) seem to
blend in with each other. The main section titles do seem to be slightly
bigger than subsections, but not by a whole lot to make a difference.

The link navigation section on the left side of the page helps a lot with
locating specific sections but I felt that making the titles (i.e.
underlining the section titles) stand out more would help a bit.

In Chapter 1 Introducing LibreOffice where the first section talks about
each component -- should this be a list? I was confused as to why each
component is labeled in green text (like the other titles) as opposed to
making a regular bullet point list.