GS6008 uploaded

I have reviewed this chapter and made some changes. The first one was to correct a non working hyperlink. Some screenshots needed to be replaced or added; they were. I also made some edits to the text; some text was added to make the meaning clearer. One list needes some changes to make sense.

I left Record and Show changes ON. This is so anyone else can see what changes I have made. These need to be reviewed and accept or reject my changes. Or, let me know, and I will accept them myself and return the chapter to wherever it should be placed.

Dan Lewis

Hi Dan

Thank you very much for this contribution. I'll have a look at all
suggestions.

Kind regards
OLivier

Since I uploaded this file, I noticed a glaring error that I missed. The sentence begins with:

For Linux, you can download it from the same website or you can use

Just after this, there is a specific version of openjdk mentioned. Instead, the entire sentence should be:
For Linux, you can download it from the same website or you can use  the latest openjdk, available from the repository of your Linux version.

Dan