Outstanding questions - Getting Started with LibreOffice 6.0, Chapter 7 (LibreOffice Draw)

Hi all,

I have completed my review of Jean Weber's edits to Chapter 7 of Getting
Started with LibreOffice 6.0.

There is one outstanding issue (which repeats itself a few times) in the
chapter. The original documentation describes an "Insert Shapes" subsection
in the Properties toolbar. As Jean points out, this is only true if
Experimental Features are enabled. The UI feature is called "Shapes", and
is located on its own tab, not as a subsection of the Properties toolbar.

Jean suggests removing the description of this feature, and I agree, since
it is still experimental. Am I okay to delete those references?

Thanks,

Jonathan Cohen

HI Johnathan

I agree with the rule that no experimental feature should be mentioned
in the Getting Started Guide.

Please note that the screenshot of page 24 must be removed too.

regards
Olivier