6.0 getting started chapter 6 - Impress

I uploaded the current file I've been updating to common area at the tdf
next cloud, in the ODFAuthors->English->Getting Started
Guide->6.0->Feedback folder
as GS6006-Getting_Started_With_Impress_DJ_20180603.odt

I've been through all of the tracked changes Dave made back in Oct and I
made a few of my own. Having to change some of the screen shots and
otherwise changing the menu reference for a few items. At this moment I've
gotten through 24 pages of the 32 at the rate I'm gong I will have it done
well before the meeting on wed.

One question, when I created the new graphics I went by the size of the
image on the page and created 300 dpi files from the screen captures - that
blew up the size of the file. I have all of gimp files lined up in a
directory, if size is a question I can easily run all the files for 150 dpi
or 96 and replace them. Otherwise I see how far I get on the finale pages
tonight after supper.

Best wishes,

Drew