Clone Formatting and Fill Format mode

Are these the same thing? They seem very similar.

Clone Formatting is a toolbar icon, which I think was labeled Fill Format
in earlier versions of LO. Fill Format Mode is found in the Styles deck on
the Sidebar.

— Jean

Hi!

Are these the same thing? They seem very similar.

If I'm not wrong the answer to your question should be "not at all".

Clone Formatting is a toolbar icon, which I think was labeled Fill Format
in earlier versions of LO. Fill Format Mode is found in the Styles deck on
the Sidebar.

they act at the same way if you use the "Clone formatting" feature from
the toolbar pressing ctrl.

Without ctrl the behaviour is different.

ATB,
Marina