REMIND: Documentation team call is today at 19:00 Berlin Time.

HI Team

Our documentation team meeting will take place today at 19:00 CET
(Berlin time).

We will use the following jitsi meeting room

https://meet.jit.si/tdfdocteam

The meeting room is supposed to work will all browsers without the need
of a specific plugin.

The documentation pad for the minute is
http://pad.documentfoundation.org/p/documentation

Main topics
* resuming activities on Guides.
* Genral issues on documentation.

See you later!

Sorry, cannot make today's team call.

Dave

Howdy Dave,

I'll let you know here then. I reviewed GS Chapter 8 and it looks really
good.
Went back through it again just for suggested changes for the Fiebird
database use as default engine in version 6.1 afterwards.
Saw two obvious text changes, one on page 4 and the other on page 39 and
only 1 screenshot which needs changing.
I've put that up here:
https://nextcloud.documentfoundation.org/s/CrY3R2Sf6FsFi28 (as a view only)

Thanks