[libreoffice-users] Re: Software Exception error on Windows 7 with Libreoffice 6.0.2

Hi all:

As I commented in a e-mail before, I'm updating document Getting Start 6.0 Chart 2 Setting Up. I requested information about Quickstarter because I didn't know how it function. Some answer clearing my dudes and help me my job. But now, with the information posted in the e-mail below, I'm confused again.

Is true this information ? Is QuickStarter hasn't included on this document or only note that in Window 7 doesn't make any change or keep included as I already did ?

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez