Font in TOC

Dear Team,

We, from the Dutch speaking community, have started translating the Writer Guide 5.4, but are having trouble in changing the font in the TOC. While the UI clearly indicates the font is Liberation Sans (what we want), the used font is Déjà Vu. We have been trying in numerous ways to change the font in the profile but without success. Can anybody help us out? You will find the file in the ODFAuthors site at

Home <https://www.odfauthors.org> / LibreOffice <https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice> / Nederlands <https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/nederlands> / Documenten voor LibreOffice 5.4 <https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/nederlands/documenten-voor-libreoffice-5.4> / Handleidingen voor Writer <https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/nederlands/documenten-voor-libreoffice-5.4/handleidingen-voor-writer> / Handleiding voor Writer 5.4 - klad

We encounter the same problems with other files as well.

Many thanks
Best regards

Leo

Is this the place?
You are here: Home <https://www.odfauthors.org> / LibreOffice <https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice> / Nederlands <https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/nederlands> / Documenten voor LibreOffice 5.4 <https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/nederlands/documenten-voor-libreoffice-5.4> / Handleidingen voor Writer

  Handleidingen voor Writer

There are currently no items in this folder.

Steve

Leo, I will be home from travels in 2 days. If no one has solved this
problem before then, I’ll look at the files. I finished that book in a big
hurry, and I obviously missed that!

Jean

Most, perhaps all, of the chapters are NOT connected properly to the
template in which they were originally based. And there are other things
done incorrectly. -Jean

Hej Steve,

This is the place to be: https://www.odfauthors.org/libreoffice/nederlands/documenten-voor-libreoffice-5.4/handleidingen-voor-writer/handleiding-voor-writer-5-4-klad/0205wg54-paginas-opmaken-basis/view

Best regards

Leo

Hej Jane,

I hope you have/had a nice trip.

We are not working in your English document from Writer 5.4, but in the Dutch translated document of Writer 4.2 and there I now realise, the font is Liberation Sans and cannot be changed to anything else. Therefore I think I am doing something wrong and not you :wink:

Many thanks
Safe return and best regards

Leo

They are, when you are logged in.

Hi Leo

Confirmed in the file

"Hoofdstuk 5
Pagina's opmaken: Basis

font displayed in TOC is DejaVu Serif 11 and style "LOContents 1" has
font Liberation Sans.

Investigating...

Olivier

Good day,

The file is now also visible for not logged in persons.

Best regards

Leo

Hi team,

TOC. While the UI clearly indicates the font is Liberation Sans (what we
want), the used font is Déja  Vu. We have been trying in numerous ways
to change the font in the profile but without success. Can anybody help
us out?

It turns out to be the character style Index Link.
It is not easy to find that, since when the cursor is on the Index, and
Styles and Formatting shows Character Styles, Index Link is not
highlighted..
Only in the dialog Index, tab Content, clicking on the LA / LS markers,
shows the character style name in the dropdown.

Greetings,
Cor

Thanks a lot Cor, I will update the 2 documents which are already in the ODFAuthors repository.

And continue to translate the other chapters

Best regards

Leo

Hi Kees,

The 'problem' is that the chracter style for the index can not be changed.
After changing in for example LOContent1, it is automaticly turned back
into Indexlink.

I can.. (screen shot attached for those in CC).

So the only solution is changing the font of indexlink in the template.

You can also change the font of Character Style, I guess?
(Works for me, anyway)

Cheers,
Cor