Bullets

Hello,

For remarks, tips and warnings, I have created a new bullet in Inkscape as a *.gif file. Although I can upload it in

Bullets, I fail to retrieve it when adding a

new bullet via the Bullets and Numbering dialog. A reason, I see, might be the size: mine is about 17kB and the existing ones are between 90 and 900bytes. Is there a way to reduce the size of the gif file or a way to have my file accepted as a bullet?

Many thanks
Best regards

Leo

Hi Leo,

How do you try to use this graphic?

How do you "upload it in LibreOffice>Share>Gallery>Bullets"? Of cause you can add an image to that gallery theme, but the associated *.sdv and *.thm files would actually go to your user directory, not to "share".

Why do you use gif format and not svg or at least png?

Kind regards
Regina

Hej Regina and *.*,

Many thanks for your reply, I will reply in-line.

Hi Leo,

How do you try to use this graphic?

I go to Format>Bullets and Numbering>Image>Add and Resize

How do you "upload it in LibreOffice>Share>Gallery>Bullets"? Of cause you can add an image to that gallery theme, but the associated *.sdv and *.thm files would actually go to your user directory, not to "share".

I saved it in LibreOffice>Share>Gallery>Bullets. Could you explain the meaning of *.sdv and *.thm files? What is the purpose? Where are they stored? How can I create them? ...

Why do you use gif format and not svg or at least png?

All files (bullets) in folder LibreOffice>Share>Gallery>Bullets have gif format

Kind regards
Regina

Many thanks
Best regards