[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice Quickstarter Option
- Subject: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice Quickstarter Option
- From: jorge Rodríguez <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2018 16:15:26 -0600
- To: LibreOffice documentation e-mail <firstname.lastname@example.org>, LibreOffice <email@example.com>
I'm reviewing the document draft Getting Start LibreOffice 6.0 Chapter 2 -Setting up.
I find in LO 6.0, in Menu-Tools -Options-General, the option LibreOffice Quickstarter. As I understand this option is able only in the version of LibreOffice for Windows. Is it correct ? Would you please confirm ?
I'm using LO 6.0 in Ubuntu 17.10.
To unsubscribe e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Posting guidelines + more: https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Netiquette
List archive: https://listarchives.libreoffice.org/global/documentation/
All messages sent to this list will be publicly archived and cannot be deleted
|Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice Quickstarter Option||Martin Srebotnjak <email@example.com>|
- Prev by Date: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Meeting Minutes 2/21/2018
- Next by Date: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice Quickstarter Option
- Previous by thread: [libreoffice-documentation] Documentation Meeting Minutes 2/21/2018
- Next by thread: Re: [libreoffice-documentation] LibreOffice Quickstarter Option