To Review GS6005 - GettingStartedWithCalc - Combined

Hi Olivier and all:

I already finished to review the GS6005 - GettingStartedWithCalc - Combined.odt document, and did some changes that I thought are betters to improve the document. The new document was upload to ODFAuthors site in a place where we are putting this documents :

https://www.odfauthors.org / libreoffice / english / getting-started /Feedback LO 6.0: GS6005-GettingStartedWithCalc-Combined-Reviewed Jorge Rodríguez-16-02-2018.odt

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

Hi, Jorge,

just one quick remark about your new version: I think notes (like Note "2"
about default Tango icons shown in all pictures in the guide) don't belong
to the last third of this chapter, they either belong to the Preface or to
the "Customizing LO" chapter; also, it seems more of a warning, not a note,
but that is just IMHO.

Lp, m.

Hi Martin and all:

You are right, the Note 2 is more a warning than a note by itself. And it is better to include in preface. But it would be necessary to include at the beginning of any GS chart and inclusive when we update any Book guide because we don't know what it is the document that possible user downloads. For example, a person would be interested in GS Impress G.S. document, and download only it and not the Preface.

Thank you for reviewing the GS. Calc chart updated and your comment.

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez