Writer Guide 5.4 is released

Hello Community

Thanks to Jean Weber, Cathy Crumbley and Bruce Byfield, we have now the
latest Writer Guide available for download.

Read more on the achievement in our blog at
https://blog.documentfoundation.org/blog/2018/01/29/documentation-community-releases-writer-guide-5-4/#more-6508

Download the Guide from our documentation website at

https://documentation.libreoffice.org/en/english-documentation/writer/

Many thanks to the Writer team for the marvelous gift to the community.

Wow. What a wonderful surprise. I somehow missed that this was going to be published.

Congratulations to Jean, who did nearly all of the work.

To be clear, my contribution was quite minor. Even so, I have deeply appreciated Jean's encouragement and all she has done to produce high-quality documentation.