Meeting Minutes for call on Wednesday Jan 10th, at 18:00 Berlin time

Documentation meeting Minutes Wednesday January 10th 2018

The team had connectivity issues with Jitsi, the meeting took place in
documentation webchat in freenode.

https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#libreoffice-doc

Presents: Dave B, Andreas K, Olivier H.

Topics:
* Book cover:
   + By consensus of the presents, book cover #1 will be used.
   + https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Covers_60

* Delivery deadline
   + The team is targeting Valentine's Day (Feb 14th) for the release of
     the Getting Started Guide 6.0.

* Reviews
    + Dave to mail the list on the status of the chapters
    + Dave to call for more contributors
    + Olivier to contact Hazel

Meeting ends at 18:49.

Next meeting on Monday January 15, 18:00 Berlin Time

Hello,

I was trying to read the notes on webchat.freenode.net, but they vanished after 1 minute. Is there another site where I could read them?

I am a bit puzzled which cover will be used as cover #2 got he most votes.

Thanks for your clarification.

Best regards

Leo

PS Is it an idea to have the meeting one hour later, as I rarely manage to be home by 18:00 hrs Berlin Time