Cover for GS 6 - LO6_GS_Guide_Covers_DCB_20170921.odg

Hi Dave and all:

I watched the .pdf document, and if you permit and don't bother with
me, ... I want to say that the gray color in the header of the
document isn't alive. I suggest to find another one. As is, it look
like an obituary ( Please don't be angry with me for this expression
)

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

Hi Jorge,

I have no reason to be angry, because you make a good recommendation.
One reason why I favor Leo's proposal over mine is because he has used
a much nicer color gradient for the header.

Try and make it to the meeting tomorrow and we can all discuss it then.

Regards,
Dave

Ok, I hope to be there tomorrow,

Regards,