Wednesday August 23 Documentation team meeting

Hi guys;

I'm going to try my best to make it to the meeting today, but I have some
head-office VIP's visiting my day job today at some point so I may have a
conflict of schedule.

I'm still working on my last weeks tasks. The smaller jobs are done, but
it's a bit longer and harder than I thought to condense Pivot Tables to an
easy to understand introductory few paragraphs. Still working on it and
I'll have it all done in the next few days for sure. So maybe this week,
limit extra tasks for me so that I can focus on that one big job for the
Calc chapter.

Thanks. Hopefully I'll see you at 11 AM (my time). If not, see you all
next week.

Paul