Draw Wiki. These articles are seriously out of date

Having translated a couple of these articles from the French, I am wondering if it is worth proceeding. They are completely out of date. I was not able to make the instructions on fitting text to curves work at all. The one on setting a Web palette can be made to work but the user interface is quite different now: for example, you select "Area" not "Fill" from the contextual menu, and the color palette appears immediately. (I can't see the relevance of the reference to a standard path either).

Someone should take a look at these. I'm not doing any more of them until I get some feedback.