[ANNOUNCE] Documentation team meeting on May 10th at 17:00 CET

Hello Authors

We will resume our meetings for documentation on the next May 10th to
discuss our issues and concerns on all forms of documentation we carry.

Please have a look at our blog post: https://goo.gl/26zZgO

Kind regards

Hi Oliver,

I have probably seen the information before, but I can't recall it. What
service is used for the meetings?

Thanks
Dave

Hi Dave

Hi Oliver,

I have probably seen the information before, but I can't recall it. What
service is used for the meetings?

Thanks
Dave

We will use Google hangout and I'll publish the link 10 minutes before
in the documentation pad. As fall-back plan, we will use the
#libreoffice-doc chanel in freenode.net

https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=#libreoffice-doc

Kind regards

Hi Oliver,

Might be useful to switch from Google hangouts to Jitsi, which the design team has done as it doesnt require any browser plugins. Also with jitsi is that you can have a dedicated link for your meeting that all can join at any time and dont have to worry about sharing the constantly changing google hangout link just before it starts. ;D

Yousuf