Status of Writer Guide 5.3

As some of you know, I had been working on updating the Writer Guide
from v4.2 to v5.2 and at the same time reorganising and rewriting
parts of the book.

I have now further updated to v5.3 the chapters that I previously done
for v5.2, and I have replaced the files in the (renamed) Drafts v5.3
folder on ODFAuthors with the latest iteration. I have also done some
more files, which are in that folder as well.

I have taken 3 more chapters to update: Intro to Styles, Working with
Styles, and Templates. Those will complete Part 1 of the revised
Writer Guide. The Tasks List shows the latest info.

--Jean