Errors in chapter and book files for GS5.2

Progress report on the revised published GS 5.2 files

Here are the errors I have found and corrected in the *book* file:
1) Tools > Outline Numbering had the wrong heading levels defined, so
when the TOC was updated, it lost all the chapter names ("Title"
paragraph style).
2) Footer on copyright page had reverted to the old URL for LO documentation.
3) New chapters did not start on a "First Page" style as they should;
the "New Chapter" paragraph style was wrong.
4) I found some more places (in the Calc, Base, Printing, and Macros
chapters) where a list did not restart at 1 or a sublist at a.

In the *chapter* files, the footer on copyright pages had reverted to
the old URL for LO documentation.

I also fixed some miscellaneous formatting problems.

I will make another pass through the files to look for anything I
missed, before I upload them.

--Jean