Screenshots for (offline) help

Hello world

some of you might've seen my LibO Con presentation on the new screenshots for
documentation feature, short story for those who haven't:

It is now (Libreoffice 5.3) possible to make a screenshot of every LibreOffice
dialog - both automatically during build ('make screenshot') as well as
manually. Automatic screenshots can also be generated in multiple languages.

The task of picking screenshots from the pool and including them in actual
offline help files (.xhp) where appropriate needs human intervention :wink: so for
those interested, I've put together a wiki page as for how to do that:

https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/Screenshots

I've already done that for couple of .xhp files, see here:
https://cgit.freedesktop.org/libreoffice/help/commit/?id=da9f009d25a28d75b0c8dabdf57c0e72e505941e

I'd be grateful for any feedback, comments, questions etc.

And also some advice if/whether to link the above wiki page from the main
Documentation wiki hub (https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation)