GS5010-PrintingExportingEmailing

Hi Jean

I'm working on translating GS5010-PrintingExportingEmailing.
In the paragraph 'Digital Signatures page of PDF Options dialog' is
mentioned that the key store for keys and certificates can be selected
under *Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Security > Certificate Path.* (see
below)
However I can't find this in this option page. Is this changed or is it
only visible when you added additional software? If so, should it be
mentioned?

Kind regard,
Kees

The signed PDF export uses the keys and X.509 certificates already stored
in your default key store location or on a smartcard. The key store to be
used can be selected under *Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Security >
Certificate Path*. When using a smartcard, it must already be configured
for use by your key store. This is usually done during installation of the
smartcard software. Details about using these features is outside the scope
of this chapter.

Dit e-mailbericht is verzonden vanaf een virusvrije computer die wordt
beschermd door Avast.
<#m_8221886098183422319_DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Hi Kees, all,

From: *Kees Kriek* <kees538@gmail.com>
Date: Saturday, March 26, 2016

I'm working on translating GS5010-PrintingExportingEmailing.
In the paragraph 'Digital Signatures page of PDF Options dialog' is
mentioned that the key store for keys and certificates can be selected
under *Tools > Options > LibreOffice > Security > Certificate Path.* (see
below)
However I can't find this in this option page. Is this changed or is it
only visible when you added additional software? If so, should it be
mentioned?

The situation on Windows differs from that on Linux.
On Linux you need to choose the path under Tools > Options > LibreOffice

Security. Either Thunderbird or Firefox is used.

On Windows the certificate is handled in the configuration of Windows
internet options.

It looks to me that when I open LibreOffice Help on Windows and search
for certification, on this specific point I see Help relevant to
Windows, and on Linux I see the Help for Linux.
So when you work on Windows for Linux documentation, or the other way
round, Help leaves you in the dark :slight_smile:

Hope this helps,
Cor