GS 5.0: appendices uploaded to feedback folder

So, I guess the only non-proofread chapter of GS50 is the Preface?
Will the chapters/book be released as GS50 or will it immediately go into a
further update to 5.1?

Thanks, m.

I might find the time to combine the chapters into a v5.0 book, but I
don't expect to have time to do much if anything about updating it to
5.1. AFAICT, that will be a fiddly update involving lots of little
changes and new screenshots, as well as anything major that might need
to go in.

Of course, others can and should be doing more of the updating work.

--Jean

I see now that I didn't finish reviewing the proofreading Hazel did on
the last several chapters. I'll take care of that in the next few days
and at least get all of the chapters published in draft form on the
wiki.

--Jean

Ask k-j, who made the design and will probably see this note which
I've forwarded to the list.

Thanks, tried it.

Unfortunately it uses Vegur font and it doesn't have all the required
characters for Slovenian (like c,s and z with caron).
Is there any alternative fonts one can use?