Documentation: Base HandBook

Hi Documentation-Team!
I'm studying the Base HandBook published on 3 July 2013,
and I would like to know if you can provide the odb file that you used as
sample on the book.
As the book doesn't have an 'step by step' as in the getting started book,
I would like
to explore by my self the odb file to understand the functionalities.
Thanks for you contribution to the community and hope you can help me.
Thanks and regards

Hi Gustavo,

I'm studying the Base HandBook published on 3 July 2013, and I
would like to know if you can provide the odb file that you used
as sample on the book. As the book doesn't have an 'step by step'
as in the getting started book, I would like to explore by my self
the odb file to understand the functionalities. Thanks for you
contribution to the community and hope you can help me.

You could get all *.odb-files of the first and the following
Base-Handbooks here:
http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/lo_hb_en/

Hope the Handbook 5.0 will be published soon.

Regards

Robert