[odfauthors-webmaster] Glossary and Memories

Hi,

From: <webmaster@odfauthors.org>
Date: Wed, Jan 13, 2016 at 4:56 AM
Subject: [odfauthors-webmaster] Glossary and Memories
To: webmaster@odfauthors.org

Hi, I am a translator and I would like to part of this project and use
glossary and memories.

Thanks a lot for your will to participate to the project, I guess you
would like to translate in Italian. I'm not sure the Italian team is
using OmegaT or such to translate the guides, but you should ask on the
Localization list, see here for previous discussions:
http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/L10N-f2500606.html

Let me know if you need help to subscribe either via Nabble or directly
to the list.

Cheers
Sophie

Yes, the Italian localization team is using OmegaT to translate the
guides, and there are glossaries and memories available. Valter Mura and
Luca Daghino are the people to get in touch with, through the Italian
localization mailing list. I can easily put you in touch with both of them.