documentation 5.0

Hi

I'm working on the Dutch localization and translating guides. Now I noticed
that there are some guides available for 5.0. However the heading says
Draft. Does that mean the guides publiced there are still under
construction? Or is it that not al the guides are ready yet, but the
publiced guides are?

Greetings, Kees
Dit
e-mailbericht is verzonden vanaf een virusvrije computer die wordt
beschermd door Avast.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

It means that the chapters listed there need more review but I warted to
make them available to a wider audience. If we wait for full reviewing they
might never be available to users.

The Base Handbook also needs cleanup of styles, including replacement of
manual formatting with styles.

--Jean

Other Getting Started Guide chapters have not been updated yet to LO
v5.0, or are being worked on to get them good enough to be listed on
the wiki. --Jean

Hi Kees,

I'm working on the Dutch localization and translating guides.

You are Dutch? Base-Handbook original is created in German. The German
version of Handbook you could find here:
http://de.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/
or
http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/lo_hb/

It could also be read in the web as xhtml-files:
http://robert.familiegrosskopf.de/index_2.php?&Inhalt=base_handbuch

Regards

Robert