LibreOffice 5.0 guides: page footers

Have we changed the conventions for page footers along with other aspects of guide formatting?

The left footers used to show the chapter title and the right footers the current section. Now both seem to show the current section. The chapter title only appears in the footers for the contents list pages, again on both sides.

I need to know this kind of thing when I am proofreading.

Hazel

No, that's a mistake. One of the fields is wrong. They should be as
before. Thanks for catching it. I'll pay closer attention as I go through
the other chapters, and I'll check the template too. --Jean