Chapter 5 of Base Handbook?

Hi Steve,
I see you've had Chapter 5 checked out for awhile. How are you going
with that one?
--Jean

Hi,

I got about halfway through Ch.5 before more pressing issues came up. And now of course the holidays are taking my time. I'm hoping to get it finished shortly after the new year if that's okay, or if you'd prefer that I check it back in so that someone else can finish it, just let me know.

Have a great holiday everyone!
-- Steve

Hi Steve,

I suggest you check in what you've done. If no one else finishes it before
you have time to return to it, then you can check it out again. Put it in
the Drafts 5.0 folder. Thanks!

Jean

Done, and I'll check the file back in from now on when not actively working on a chapter.

Thanks,
-- Steve