Printing Exporting ... etc.

I worked on the GSG for pt-br in the chapter for Printing and did a little
tweaking that I see as a more intuitive way do adress delimitors for these
chapters. I would like to try it in English.

How should I proceed ?

1) send the small tweak here on list for approval ?

2) edit the GS chapter to the changes I expect get merged ? And then if
they are approved jsut change the other Printing chapters (Calc, Writer,
etc...) ?

Thx

Rogerio

Hi :slight_smile:
If it's a little tweak that could go into a lot of chapters it would be interesting to see it here but i guess Alfresco is the place for the changes really.

Just my 2cents.  Always feel free to ignore my opinions especially on things like this. :slight_smile:
Regards from
Tom :slight_smile:

Either is fine, but I like (2) better. That gets it "into the system"
without relying on one of us to take the info from a note on the list
and put it into the chapter. Edit the English as needed is much more
likely to get done if it's in the chapter already.

--Jean

Alfresco it will be then, thx Tom and Jean.

Just one more question, seems I can't upload the chapter to Drafts folder
... is there anything I am doing wrong ? Is there a problem with my
permissions?

Rogerio

I can't check whether there is a permissions problem until I get home in a few days. Sorry.

--Jean

Rogerio, you have administrator permissions, so you should be able to
upload a new chapter, or a new version of an existing chapter, to any
folder on the Alfresco website. If you can't, then it's difficult for
me to guess what if anything you are doing wrong, if you don't tell me
exactly what you did that did not work. BTW, sometimes the website
just does not work for awhile and then it works again just fine. This
happened to Dan Lewis a week or so ago.

If problems continue, you can send the file to my personal address and
I'll try to upload it for you.

--Jean

Yep ... tried some more and finally got it ... thx

Rogerio