Rewrite of Chapter 1 (Introducing Base) of the Base Guide

I have rewritten much of Chapter 1 and uploaded it to the draft
folder of the Base Guide. (I did the upload right for a change.)
     It was written for OOo, so someone needs to search for OOo or
OpenOffice.org so that these can be changed to LibreOffice. I have
changed the template to LO_3_4_chapter_template.ott and replaced the
Title page graphic with the graphic from this template.
     If someone could also go through the chapter looking for other
corrections, I would appreciate it.

--Dan