[libreoffice-users] Get origin and unit of a page in Draw in a Basic macro

Hi :slight_smile:
I think it's amazing that we haven't managed to snaffle Regina into the docs team. She would be a great asset! Possibly as much as Hazel. She tends to give the best answers out of anyone on the Users List and it's usually a sigh of relief when she takes an interest in someone's problem there.

I can't believe she needs help herself for once so any help you could give her would be very much appreciated. When replying please try to do "Reply to all" so that she sees the message.
Regards from
Tom :slight_smile: