A table of contents in http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/

Hello,

I noticed that some people (included myself) have missed there were detailed
guides after Getting start guides. Personnaly I hadn't scrolled down enough
:slight_smile:
It could be useful to put some links and a sentence at the top of this page
http://www.libreoffice.org/get-help/documentation/ to indicate there are
quick guides + detailed guides.

Julien.

A very good suggestion. I had thought about doing that but then forgot. If David doesn't get to it first, I'll do it when I get home next week.

--Jean

I have now amended the page to show a list of the available user
guides at the top.

--Jean

Hello Jean,

Great, it's exactly this !

Another point : have you noticed that all the links were broken ?
In fact, some people on dev list have found the pb :
"cgi_img_auth.php" must be replaced by "images", example :
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/c/c2/0101GS3-IntroducingLibO.pdf
should be
http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/c/c2/0101GS3-IntroducingLibO.pdf

with a sed command, the change could be quick.

Julien

Thanks for letting us know about that problem. One of us will correct
them. I thought I had fixed those links long ago!

--Jean

Fixed now. I hope! Thanks again for letting us know.

--Jean

>> Another point : have you noticed that all the links were broken ?
>> In fact, some people on dev list have found the pb :
>> "cgi_img_auth.php" must be replaced by "images", example :

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/cgi_img_auth.php/c/c2/0101GS3-IntroducingLibO.pdf
>> should be

http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/images/c/c2/0101GS3-IntroducingLibO.pdf

>> with a sed command, the change could be quick.
>>
>> Julien
>
> Thanks for letting us know about that problem. One of us will correct
> them. I thought I had fixed those links long ago!
>
> --Jean

Fixed now. I hope! Thanks again for letting us know.

I confirm it's ok, thank you a lot !

--Jean

Julien

Hi :slight_smile:

The page is looking MUCH better and a quick test of a few links showed that plenty do work. Nicely done :slight_smile:
Regards from
Tom :slight_smile: