Alfresco Account

Hi all,

I would like to help out with the documentation project. Can I get an
Alfresco account?

By way of background, I was LXer's Ed-in-Chief at one time and briefly
published Blug Gnu. Apart from numerous news & opinion articles, I created
the first real user documentation for the Java-based Bible Desktop project
some years ago. I used to be subscribed to the OOo marketing list and even
an OpenDocument Foundation list. I have been inactive for a while and want
to get involved again. I can help with writing, editing, proofreading and
probably even translation (Spanish/Castellano).

Regards,
Don

Hi Don,

Hi all,

I would like to help out with the documentation project.  Can I get an
Alfresco account?

By way of background, I was LXer's Ed-in-Chief at one time and briefly
published Blug Gnu.  Apart from numerous news & opinion articles, I created
the first real user documentation for the Java-based Bible Desktop project
some years ago.  I used to be subscribed to the OOo marketing list and even
an OpenDocument Foundation list.  I have been inactive for a while and want
to get involved again.  I can help with writing, editing, proofreading and
probably even translation (Spanish/Castellano).

I've mailed you credentials for the Alfresco platform.

> > > Draft

contains a lot of material that will help you get started on working
on LibreOffice documentation. But the best thing is to post to the
list here and strike up a conversation. In any case, thanks for
joining us. :slight_smile:

Thanks David. Hopefully, I can make myself useful around here. The
breadcrumb trail is helpful. I'm working my way through some of these
materials as I am able. Will post to the list soon.

See you around!